Carson Tahoe Sierra Surgery
Sierra Surgery is #1 in patient satisfaction in Nevada and consistently upholds these standards, year after year. This was due to receiving the best results in the state from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) national survey, Consumer Reports and HealthInsight.
Sierra Surgery is a beautiful, 15-bed specialty department of the Regional Medical Center with spacious private rooms, views of the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains and easy access, right off the I580/395 highway, in north Carson City. Topping the charts for quality outcomes, Sierra Surgery Hospital provides the highest value of care by treating each patient like family. As such, patients enjoy a variety of amenities and personalized care in a soothing private environment – it is a true boutique hospital experience. In addition to providing exceptional care with knowledgeable staff, Sierra Surgery offers:
- Large, comfortable, and pristine private rooms – comparable to a 5-star hotel
- Easy access with quick and convenient parking – just a few steps from your car
- Menus with an assortment of tasty meal options – conveniently choose your meal preference and one of our reputable chefs will do the rest
- Low patient-to-nurse ratio, allowing for superior hospitality and personalized services
- Most Sierra nurses have a special accreditation in perioperative services, giving the facility an advanced designation
Sierra supports both inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures through 6 operating rooms in many specialties, including Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Bariatrics, Women’s Services and General Surgery. With a proven track record in achieving high patient satisfaction scores and deluxe patient amenities, Sierra Surgery is truly your destination for all your elective surgery needs.
Patient Visiting Hours
Seven Days a Week – 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
1400 Medical Parkway
Carson City, NV 89703
Map to Carson Tahoe Sierra Surgery