For any questions or help with our Patient Portal, please do the following steps:
- Click here to view a step-by-step PDF guide for setting up your account.
- Click here to request a Carson Tahoe representative call you to help. You will need to briefly explain the issue you are experiencing, and include times you are available for a call back if they are unable to do so immediately.
You’ve got too many things to keep up with. When it comes to healthcare, our patient portal does the tracking for you.
This doctor, that procedure, those medications – ever feel like you’ve got too much medical information floating around? Carson Tahoe Health’s new Patient Portal, FollowMyHealth, consolidates your medical record and stores it all in one convenient place.
With FollowMyHealth, you can:
- Now available – Access radiology reports
- Give long-distance loved ones access to view and help manage your medical information
- View, print, email or fax your medical information securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer, smartphone or tablet
- Review and update your medication list and usage instructions
- Lab results, discharge instructions, and other select clinical records are automatically added to your account from any visit to the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Upload personal medical information to maintain one easily accessible location for all your records (example: advance directive)
- Pay your Carson Tahoe bill