We Are Happy To Assist
Carson Tahoe Health issues all official statements, press releases, and media relations through the Marketing and Communications Department. During regular business hours, please call (775) 445-5162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Contact Us To:
• meet with medical expert sources
• request digital photos (many are available for high resolution download on Flickr)
• request an official comment from Carson Tahoe Health
• schedule interviews
• coordinate a time to gather news, record video, or take photos
• you can also check our facebook account, recent magazine issues, blog, or several other sources for important updates by following the links at the bottom of this page.
Patient Privacy Guidelines
During a crisis situation, please be patient. We will take your name and contact information and we will keep you updated as information develops.
At Carson Tahoe we value the time and effort of our media contacts and will try to assist any way possible. However, in order to put our patients first, we must protect visitor/guest privacy. CTH adheres to strict Federal Privacy Laws through the HIPAA Act of 1996 so we do not disclose personal medical information to the public.
A representative from the Marketing/Public Relations staff must escort all members of the press when visiting any Carson Tahoe Health facility. Please contact us 24 hours in advance (or as soon as the situation permits) to arrange for an on-site escort. Thank you for your cooperation.