Patient Scheduling: (775) 445-5500
NEW! All Carson Tahoe medical imaging locations have been upgraded with the latest state-of-the-art technologies including:
- ACR-accredited exams including wide bore GE 3T MRI (MR750w), GE 1.5 Tesla (MR450w), GE MRI Excite, 128-slice GE LightSpeed VCT scanning with low-dose technology, 64-slice GE Optima CT 660 with low-dose technology, 64-slice GE LightSpeed with low-dose technology, and ‘Smart Technology’ LOGIQ E9 ultrasound
- The first Patient Caring Suite in Nevada, featuring a GE 3T MRI (MR750w)
- ASiR low dose technology minimizes patient’s exposure to radiation for all exams
- Wide bore MRI and CT with oversized scanning platforms to accommodate larger patients
- GE MAVRIC SL software provides readable scans for patients with metal implants
Carson Tahoe Imaging
Carson Tahoe provides Carson City, Reno, Douglas County, Minden, Gardnerville, Dayton, and Lake Tahoe areas with convenient access to unsurpassed image quality, innovative tools and the best patient outcomes throughout our healthcare system.
Our state-of-the-art technologies allow board-certified radiologists and highly skilled licensed technologists to work collaboratively to detect and evaluate diseases and other conditions faster and with more accuracy than ever before. In addition to providing leading edge clarity and accuracy, Carson Tahoe’s medical imaging modalities are specially designed to maximize patient comfort and reduce exposure to radiation.
All X-ray and imaging locations are accredited by the American College of Radiology, meaning they have undergone a rigorous review process to ensure they meet nationally accepted standards.
Learn more about our expert radiologists (Tahoe Carson Radiology) by clicking here.
Our X-Ray & Imaging Services in Northern Nevada:
- X-Ray (diagnostic X-Ray and digital X-Ray)
- Mammography (including digital Mammography)
- Stereotatic Breast Biopsy
- High Field MRI
- Low-dose CT Lung Scan
- superDimension™ Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB) – LungGPS technology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Density (DEXA scan)
- Interventional Radiology/Cardiac Imaging
- Prostate MRI
- Venous Ablation
- Nuclear Medicine
- The first Patient Caring Suite in Nevada – Our state-of-the-art patient-centered caring suite delivers maximum performance in an environment that is comforting and patient-centered.