Creating an environment of healing. One patient at a time.
We proudly serve all surrounding Northern Nevada and Eastern California communities with award-winning care:
• Advanced, open-heart surgery with the only CardioONE program in Northern Nevada
• First Baby-Friendly Designated Hospital in Nevada
• Accredited Cancer Center by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, and now directly affiliated with Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah
• Sierra Surgery rated #1 in Patient Satisfaction in Nevada by HealthInsight and Consumer Reports
• Carson Tahoe Continuing Care Hospital received five “Bright Spot” awards through HealthInsight and Nevada Hospital Association
• Douglas County partnership in “Heart-Safe Community” designation
• Nevada’s first nationally-accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Their experiences…powerful. Their results…dramatic. Their stories…life changing. The following patient testimonials are from cancer, cardiac, surgery and emergency patients whose lives have been touched by Carson Tahoe Health. These patients kindly allowed us to borrow their stories because they believe that sharing their journey to better health will encourage others. Enjoy their stories and we hope you find them as inspiring as we do.