Our Employee Benefits Program
Because we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource, your health and welfare are extremely important to Carson Tahoe Health. Therefore it is our pleasure to offer our benefit eligible employees a variety of solutions to help address your health and welfare needs, as well as the needs of your family.
We have designed a program that will provide comprehensive and competitive benefits for our valued employees. Many of these benefits are paid for – in whole or in part – by Carson Tahoe Health. Other benefits are offered as voluntary options to be paid for by you through the convenience of payroll deductions. We understand that no two employees have the same needs; therefore all of the benefit plans have been selected to give you choices, so you can choose the options that will best fit you and your family.
Our employees continue to be the driving force behind our past success and position us well for the future. Thank you for your ongoing commitment to “put patients first”. We are proud to make these benefits available to you, our Carson Tahoe Health family.
Carson Tahoe Health is dedicated to the growth and development of our staff. We have Administrators and Managers who support and encourage ongoing training and staff that is motivated to continue developing their skills.
We support your progression through the five Stages of Nursing Expertise in the Clinical Practice Development Model:
- Advanced Beginner
Educational opportunities for advancement and knowledge enhancement are available through training programs that are free of charge to our employees:
- Online Accredited CE/CME Courses for (14) fourteen healthcare disciplines
- Apprentice Nurse Program (for nursing students)
- Graduate Nurse/Back to Work Nurse Orientation Program
- Preceptor Training
- Annual Skills Updates
- Basic Dysrhythmia and ACLS prep courses
- AHA courses ‑ BLS, ACLS
- NSBN Approved Continuing Education Classes ‑ Live Courses and Independent Studies
- Critical Care Courses including Hemodynamic Monitoring and 12 Lead EKG
- Unit Based Inservices
- New products/services training
- Continuing Education for CNA’s
- Continuing Medical Education for Physicians, available to all staff