every day at
Eating well during your hospital stay will contribute to a quicker and better recovery. Carson Tahoe's Five Star patient menu is served daily to our patients. The restaurant style menu is geared towards increasing food variety and to bolster patient satisfaction. We also provide a large selection of comfort foods to help enhance our patient's stay.
To ensure that patients clearly understand how to order their menu, a Diet Host/Hostess visits patients to explain the menu system, collect food preferences, and assist with menu selection. Menus requiring dietary restrictions related to your condition are carefully monitored to ensure menu accuracy. Accommodations for special requests such as vegetarian and Kosher diets are provided.
Carson Tahoe offers several dining locations open to visitors and the general public. The Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center houses the full-service Sage Café, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and now has a 24-hour Starbucks coffee stand in the main lobby. The Midtown Café is located at the Carson Tahoe Specialty Medical Center (formerly Carson-Tahoe Hospital) and is a great place to visit for breakfast or lunch.
The Sage Café is an upscale cafeteria set in a restaurant-style type atmosphere. It is located on the 1st floor of the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The café is available to the public and includes the following features:
• Hot entrees with a made-to-order grill
• Featured soups and hot cereals
• A Fresh Choices area featuring fresh dishes including custom made sandwich & pasta choices. Gourmet daily specials are also available on weekdays.
• Grab & Go choices including salads, sushi and other popular items
• A wide selection of desserts, including a full-size frozen yogurt machine
• Broader range of menu items for patients
• Supported by a team of dieticians
• Large Indoor/outdoor dining area
Please call (775) 445-8880 to learn the daily special.
Starbucks is located in the front Lobby of the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and it is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is a full service store that offers the same great, full assortment of brewed coffee drinks, teas, smoothies, frappucinos, bistro lunch/dinner boxes, baked pastries, hot breakfasts and sandwiches, that you would find at any other full service location. This is a franchised owned store so prices are an average of 15% less than most other stores. After initial store costs are covered, 100% of proceeds will go to the Carson Tahoe Health Foundation. Please call (775) 445-7827 for more information.
The Midtown Café, inside the Carson Tahoe Specialty Medical Center (formerly Carson-Tahoe Hospital), is located at 775 Fleischmann Avenue, in Carson City, Nevada. The Café is open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our wide selection is the best value in Carson and includes:
• Full salad & sandwich bar
• Over 50 fresh salad and sandwich fixings to choose from
• One daily special and two signature soups de jour
• Gourmet coffee
• Made-to-order waffles and omlettes. A wide range of other breakfast items are available, including, donuts, bagels, muffins, and cereal.
• Fresh fruits & vegetables
• Full beverage selection including juice, milk, soda, and energy drinks
Please call (775) 445-7409 to learn the daily special.